Hello I am 35 years old. I used to do brushing twice a day but I have yellowish color of behind the teeth. And some time having bad odor.

Hello I am 35 years old. I used to do brushing twice a da...
Hi lybrate-user. Please go for a professional clean up every 6 months to maintain your oral health!
Hello bad odor from mouth could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Drink plenty of water, visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done, brush twice daily maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. For more white teeth you can go for bleaching or whitening.
Hello lybrate-user pls vist dentist for scaling you wl be fine.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards
Hello lybrate-user, Yellowish teeth and bad odour are due to bad oral hygiene. You can go for cleaning to get rid of bad odour and yellowish teeth. If the problem of yellowish teeth still persist you can go for teeth whitening.
You will need to go for Scaling and Polishing every six months to remove those hard deposits like calculus.
Hello Visit a dentist soon for cleaning and routine checkup. Brush twice daily and use mouthwash after brushing teeth. Regards
U need cleaning of teeth i.e. Scaling. Visit a dentist.
That is because of stains from tea coffee etc, and some amount of tartar, please get your teeth cleaned from a nearby dental clinic.