I have been having a bad back ache for the past few months particularly lower and in the center section of my back.

I have been having a bad back ache for the past few month...
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Hello apply prasarini oil or pranacharya restopain oil on your affected part and give hot water fomentation .take yograj guggul and agni tundi vati after lunch and dinner with warm water. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya vatari capsule and syrup twice a day. Avoid fermented food. Junk food.