I am having yellow teeth. Can you please suggest ways off whitening my teeth. It would be better if they are domestic or household methods.

I am having yellow teeth. Can you please suggest ways off...
Hello, as a home remedy for teeth whitening you can do baking soda in water mouth rinses or you can apply strawberry crush on your teeth for sometime.
U get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night at home.
Go for scaling and cleaning your teeth and if required than go for bleaching procedure.
Go for baking soda and salt method or the banana peel or the natural bleachers like blackberry and apple you can go for home bleaching kit also you can buy them from your dentist with instructions to use them.
No household method except brushing, you need to consult dentist for this.