Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hello Docs, My girl do not like to suck my pennis. I never forced her, she says its looks her creepy. While she enjoy when I lick her down. I shows her thats ok but actually I am sad about it. I do not feel the real feelings at that time. I used flavored condoms too, than she just kissed that for some sec. And gone away. I do not know what should I do. Please help. Also we have not done intercourse yet she says that she feels a lot of pain when we tried that. Please help or m gonaa be break up.

Thanks for your query. The need to have sex is different from lust. While the need s are valid and good for you, chasing lust causes you to loose your health. Excessive indulgence in passionate sex weakens your soul and will make you weak physcially and mentally. It is better to have sex without too much attachment or indulgence in it. Otherwise people tend to loose control over their minds and hence loose control over their thoughts and actions.
You both need councilling. If her hymen is too thick, she will need surgery.