My old cap which is adjacent to my new cap it's slightly broken from the downwards corner ,slightly bleeding and little pain during only brush?

My old cap which is adjacent to my new cap it's slightly ...
Ma'am, If you have pain then there is probably an infection. Also since its broken a little, its better to go for a new on on that tooth as the infection will progress if you leave it. So visit a dentist, who will remove the cap and clean the tooth and then replace it with a new cap or replace the old one if it is still good enough. Make sure you wash your mouth well after meals and clean the portion around and below the cap so that food particles do not accumulate there and cause problem. You can also floss regularly.
Get your cap changed.
Your old cap measurement must have changed and there must be slight gap created where all food must be getting stuck. Pls get cleaning of that area and if dentist suggests then pls replace that old cap with new cap.
Consult your dentist it may b possible that broken crown is impinging gum. It should be remove.
Replace both of them ortherwise food lodgement will be there.
Brush properly you might be hurting your gums se proper brushing technique on Internet.