I have a small tooth between two front tooth. I want to remove this .And clip it to remove the gap. I here that removed teeth makes headache and other eye problems .I want your suggestion for this problem.

I have a small tooth between two front tooth.
I want to r...
Hello, the nerves of the teeth are not connected to nerves of the eyes, hence there will not be headache or eye problem.tooth removal takes place under anaesthesia, so it should be painless. tooth should come out easily but there would be a big gap. the gap can be closed by orthodontic (braces) treatment.
I want to r...
It appears you have a supernumerary tooth it can b easily removed n than you can go ahead with clips it has no connection with your eyes.
I want to r...
Do not hear things from the world. Visit the dentist and ask about the procedure. There is nothing to do between your mesiodens that is the middle tooth between c.incisors and eye sight or headache. Be free to get the smile correction.