I have thyroid. Can you tell me how to reduce it. What food to eat and what to do instead of medicine.

I am outlining  food you should avoid or restrict in Hypothyroidism. It's important  you maintain  your body weight exercise regularly. Weight gain increases thyroid hormone requirements. Avoid cruciferous   group of veggies  like cabbage and broccoli. Avoid soya bean in all forms. No soya ,nugget, chunk,tofu or milk. Limit their intake: Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, turnips, and bok choy. Cooking the vegetables can reduce the effect that cruciferous vegetables have on the thyroid gland. Limiting your intake to 5 ounces a day appears to have no adverse effect on thyroid function. Decrease gluten  intake from processed  food. Always try whole grain varieties of cereals which is rich in fibres and help improve  bowels (Take your thyroid replacement  medicine several hours before or several hours after food rich in fibres .Otherwise problem  with absorption  of hormone. 20 to 35 gram of fibres daily from all sources. Avoid excessive fatty (deep fried) and sugary food as hypothyroidism  causes your metabolism  to slow down &weight gain. Avoid highly salted food, chips,pickles, sauces as they contain  large amount of sodium .Hypothyroidism  puts you at risk of high BP and excess sodium in salt aggravates Coffee  in excess. And coffee with thyroid hormone  replacement  can prevent absorption. Alcohol. It is toxic to thyroid gland and prevents  hormone production and absorption. Hope this helps