1. Avoid outside spicy and fried food.
2. Walk about 3-5 kms daily.
3. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep.
4. Small and frequent meals is of help
5. Chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner.
6. Keep your blood sugar controlled.
7. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side.
8. Get your gastroendoscopy/USG done.
9. Tab Pantium-l 1 tab empty stomach.
Avoid hot beverages like tea or coffee and avoid pain killer tablets and spicy food.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chest Pain treatment