Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I have a sexual problems with me patna .because I have small size of penis. So pls tell me what will I do. Tell me any medicine. Plz.

The best ayurveda herb for your case is Take one table spoon of untamed rose hips, add a pair of glasses of boiling water, boil it for ten minutes and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Take 1/4 - 1/2 of the extract 3-4 times each day with honey. Mix one a part of fresh raw juice with one part of honey. Take 1/4 glass of the combination three times on a daily basis. Take one table spoon of untamed rose hips, add a pair of glasses of boiling water, boil it for ten minutes and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Take 1/4 - 1/2 of the extract 3-4 times each day with honey. Surely you will get results.
Please Measure size of your penis in both flaccid and erected position separately Send me readings on lybrate Meanwhile Do massage of penis by Patanjali tejas oil daily avoiding masturbation daily for 3 months Take Musali pak by Patanjali 2 tsf twice a day Do perineal exercises daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Go for jogging daily