On my face from last 7-8 month, on both of side of the cheeks, black spot started appearing, it looks like burn, black pigmentation patch kind of. Also my fave color has become very uneven and tan and on my shoulders and muscles there are numerous black dots spots which do not go, this problem is from last 5-6 years when I was slim, there are black spots as well acnes also want to know any solution for both these problems.

On my face from last 7-8 month, on both of side of the ch...
Dear Follow these best tips to lightens and remove the dark spots- 1. Take fuller, s earth (multani mitti) and sandalwood powder (chandan powder) mixed in same quantity mixed in water and apply on the mark in night and wash it after 1 hour. It will slowly removes the spots. 2. Take a piece of aloe vera. Apply gel of leaves on mark daily. Wash it after 30 minutes. 3. Crush one tomato and apply the paste on mark. It will remove the spots definitly. 4.Soak cotton gauze in rose water and clean the dark spots 2-3 times daily. 5. Take carotene rich vegetable suchas carrots, beetroot and fruits- mango, pineapple, strawberry regularly. 6.Avoid use of any cosmetic products. 7.Avoid continous long hours exposure of sunlight. You can take Fece glow pack for detailed treatment & medicine.