I have puss near my wisdom tooth. It was due to not brushing early, I guess. It was paining a lot. When I removed the puss I felt better. But there was puss again. What is it and is it serious?

I have puss near my wisdom tooth. It was due to not brush...
It may be Gum Boil. If you have Faith in Homeopathy, You can use following Homeopathic Medicines: (1) Hekla Lava 3X - 2 Tablets thrice daily for 30 days Under Supervision of Homeopathic consultant only If not ameliorated than have some investigation for diagnosis.
Hello lybrate-user Wisdom tooth being the last tooth and many times its not in line with other teeth therefore it becomes difficult to clean it and hence it is more prone to infections resulting in pus formation. So to treat it completely you should get it checked. Your dentist might clear it by deep scaling and irrigation or might require an X-ray.
Opg xray and removal of last affected tooth.
First of all there is nothing serious to worry about. It may be because the wisdom teeth usually do not erupt normally like other teeth in most poeple. If it starts giving a problem then people go to a dentist and get the tooth removed and you will be okay. Like you said the improper brushing may have added to the problem and caused an infection. So the dentist will give you tablets to reduce the pus and then remove the tooth soon after, which is the most important part. Or he may assess the situation and remove the tooth immediately if required. But please do not delay much as the infection may spread to other areas in the mouth or do not just take some medcine without consultation as medication is never a permanent solution.