Hi All,  My daughter is born on 25 Aug 2014. Her current weight is 10 kg. As per the chart she is below standard. Since her birth she is growing miraculously, in a sense, she doesn't eat solid food as minimum as she needs to. She doesn't drink bottle milk while awake. She only drinks while she is sleeping. So since drink milk only while sleeping, her regular pedestrian prescribed Infragrow (infragrow is given for gaining weight) to add with milk and feed her. So we're doing. Our baby doesn't drink adequate water. We can't force her, she won't intake, so can't increase the water content.

Hi All, 
 My daughter is born on 25 Aug 2014. Her current...
Please consult a homeopathic doctor for this. Her condition requires a proper consultation. It will take time but the homeopathic treatment can get to want things that are necessary for her body's normal functions. I would suggest you to go for at least one consultation. Either with me or some other doctor whom you trust. That will be better for you. Still if you have any queries, please feel free to ask me. Take care :)
Hi All, 
Please understand that overweight or obesity in children is a growing dangerous problem. This weight is reasonable as she is active and you should stop bottle feed and feed from a cup and glass. Moreover you give all home made normal foods and check her CBC and TSH to see if she is healthy in medical terms.