I have pain in my upper teeth from last 3 weeks. Doctor suggest me going for root canal. What can I do please suggest me

I have pain in my upper teeth from last 3 weeks. Doctor s...
Hello if its an infected tooth involving the pulp (tissue inside tooth) and the roots are strong then you should go for root canal therapy to save it. Proceed with the treatment. Thank you.
If the dentist has suggested you a RCT then you should go for the same without delay. Medicines can only give you temporary relief. Good luck.
Well is your dentist has suggested root canal treatment then go for it. Rct is done to prevent further decay, restore and save the tooth. After rct you will not have any pain.
No substitute if rct is required except to get it removed.
Go for a root canal. If your dentist has said so.
Get RCT done .You will get relieved from pain ..For temporary relief you can take ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water.
Firstly take an xray. For time being you can take painkillers but permanent solution can be only root canal treatment.
If dentist has suggested root canal, then you should go for it. Root canal is only the way to save your tooth.