Sending you the symptoms of depression.Kindly read it then inform me how symptoms are present .
(1) Depressed mood most of the day, nearly every day, as indicated by subjective report (e.g., feels sad or empty) or observation made by others (e.g., appears tearful). Note: In children and adolescents, can be irritable mood.
(2) Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in all, or almost all, activities most of the day, nearly every day (as indicated by subjective account or observation made by others).
(3) Significant weight loss
when not dieting or weight gain (e.g., a change of more than 5 percent of body weight in a month) or decrease or increase in appetite nearly every day. Note: In children, consider failure to make expected weight gains.
nearly every day.
agitation or retardation nearly every day (observable by others, not merely subjective feelings of restlessness or being slowed down).
or loss of energy nearly every day.
(7) Feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt (which may be delusional) nearly every day (not merely self-reproach or guilt about being sick).
(8) Diminished ability to think or to concentrate or indecisiveness, nearly every day (by subjective account or as observed by others).
(9) Recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear
of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide.
After making the diagnosis.
Medication with Psychotherapy
.You can fight depression.
are therapy used .if any further details are required let me know.