I am 25 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?

I am 25 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth...
We believe healthy teeth are better than white teeth. For more info, consult.
Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist.
Hi, there are various method / products available to whiten teeth. The most effective is in-office whitening done by a dental professional. It's usually a one hour procedure in which whitening gel will apply to the teeth and activate by whitening light for 10 to 15 minutes. 2 or 3 such sessions may required.
Good brushing with std paste use shine n smile once a wk avoid coloured drinks like colas.