Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 56 years old, I got knee pain about 6 month back & contacted Ortho doctor and using medicines but not that much use, please suggest what to do.

2 Doctors Answered
Take Rhus tox 30C one dose and Phytum 30C daily for 2 weeks. It will be alright. Stil if you have any queries, please let me know. Take care. :)
Consult a physiotherapist for knee strengthening exercises. With exercises you will get better results.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.