I have an erectile dysfunction since one month. When in oral sex the erection is strong but once I take a break for wearing condom the penis goes back to normal condition. What do I do? I am worried. M I Ok? Please advice.

I have an erectile dysfunction since one month. When in o...
Ed is common problem and can happen to any one at any point of sexual relationship. There are multiple reasons for it starting from physical to physcological. Detailed discussion is required to find root cause of your problem and provide best solution. Once root cause is identified its very easy to cure ed within 10 days with the help of ayurveda. Consult for detailed discussion do not worry its curable.
Hi onion is very good vegetable to treat sexual impotence. It increases libido and strengthens reproducing organs. White onions are best for this purpose. Take about 5-10 gm root powder of Ladyfinger in a glass of milk. Add 2 tsp of mishri in this milk and drink it. This will prove helpful in improving sexual vigour. Apply pranacharya gopal oil on your penis and give a massage. It will strengthen your nerves and erection power will get better. You can take ayurvedic medicines too along with this.