I am 32 years old and have back arm pain in right hand (between biceps n triceps part in the middle) which seem aggravating when exercise or while lifting hand in sleeping position. Initially ignored it as a minor issue however pain persist for months together. It looks as if some muscle or nerve pull on some position. Please advise.

I am 32 years old and have back arm pain in right hand (b...
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.