I am a 30 years old male. I have problem that my prepuce doesn't get retracted completely in a state of erection. Otherwise it slides back normally? Next month I am gonna get married. Will this condition cause a problem? Is there cure available?

I am a 30 years old male. I have problem that my prepuce ...
Circumcision will solve the problem. It is a minor operation available at any good hospital.
Dear Lybrate user. Phimosis is a congenital narrowing of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be retracted. Phimosis is a very common problem. In most of the cases you can clear the problem yourself. Apply oil on your foreskin and on the glans. Move the foreskin forward and back slowly without hurting you much. Because the oil is lubricant, it will be easier than without oil. Do this forward and back movement 20 times several times in a day. Repeat the same every day for around one month. You will get the elasticity and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. Take care.