Hi, The question is for my boyfriend. He is having wet night very frequently though he is taking some ayurvedic treatment but results are not there. This is making us away as we can Not involve in sexual activity now and his doc as suggested him to stay away from me for sometime. He is having leg pain as well due to this.

Hi, The question is for my boyfriend. He is having wet ni...
For leg pain better is swimming or take IFT over thigh and hamstring region and both gastrocnemius muscles of both legs ok massage by mustard oil abdomen to thigh specially his penis area daily you do then do sex bef sex toilet 1st consult with urologist hormonal deficiency off ayurvedic penegra 100 mg / 50 mg take bef sex take medicine by hot water 2 hours before sex do not take penegra daily weekly 1 tab do without condom you have to take his penis n suck his penis toilet then sex.
You should take chandraprabha vati 1-1 tab with milk twice a day. And pranacharya dhatupaushtik churna and swapna dosh har churna with milk twice a day. Avoid tea and coffee.