Whenever I bend my knees a strange noise is coming out. Is it the cause of over masturbation. Suggest me medication. Plzz.

Whenever I bend my knees a strange noise is coming out. I...
Yes, excessive masturbation can cause this problem, so avoid it, do massage that knee with medicated oil, take proper diet, rest,keep cows ghee in diet.
Mr. lybrate-user! its not due to masturbation. Its due to lack of fluids in knees. Do oil massage of the joints by yourself with gingelly oil. Masturbation will derange the body harmony as well as mind health which in turn lead to any ailment. Please stop masturbation. Thank you.
Dear friend masturbation cannot cause any problem in knees this is for certain, why don't you stop masturbating for some time and see if the strange noises go away, please go and visit a physician or a rheumatologist and get a proper examination and explanation.