I am 28 years old. Feels lots of itchiness in the body specifically in arms, thighs and hips. It's unbearable itchiness, keep on scratching skin. After itching skin becomes red. Pls suggest wat can be used. It has happened for the first time n its been few months I hve shifted to Mumbai. Is it skin dryness? Wat can be used to get removed itchiness.

I am 28 years old. Feels lots of itchiness in the body sp...
Dear user please nurish your skin with moisturizer and avoid harsh soap instead use moisturising ones along with it use a remedy Petroleum 30 twice for 3 days. Also include Citrus fruits in habits.
Apply coconut oil and massage everyday before taking bath and apply moisturiser after bath. Take an antihistamine in the night for a week if the itching is serious. Consult your dermatologist if it doesn't come down.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment