I am planning to go for wires in my teeth as I have little gaps in between my teeth and am also wanting to have a great smile. I am confused as from where should I get it done. The metal wire (silver one) costs rs. 6000 in vydehi dental college whereas the same item costs rs 18000 at a local dental clinic in whitefield. How would I know from where to get it done?

I am planning to go for wires in my teeth as I have littl...
Braces treatment is treatment of accuracy and follow ups, if you get it done in college it might not give very good results as students change every year, and one doctor will not treat you. In private clinic your treatment will run for lesser time and follow up will be done properly. Also braces used in college are of very cheap quality than private clinics. For more info, consult.
Hi , irrespective of the cost of treatment check who is going to treat u. If the Dr. Treating at college is going to do your entire treatment, if college is accessible to you for 15 to 18 months, (ask patients at college getting treatment from. Him for their experience) get treatment done from college
Orthodontic treatment is a long term treatment and in colleges, you can never be sure that the same dentist is going to treat you for the entire duration of treatment. Select a good orthodontist of repute and go with it.