I suffer from anxiety and feeling jitter or I think lot of thing anytime without any reason anytime I feel stressed what cn I do please plz help me I am totally confused my life going to hell now.

I suffer from anxiety and feeling jitter or I think lot o...
Good Morning ~ Stress can take the best out of you and even make the best out of you when it is optimal. Distressful stress is what we would like to treat. There are very many ways in which one can start to be able to handle or cope with stress or even manage it with medications. I believe that you are feeling this way because you get easily angry and unmotivated in life. While things may not be going your way, it is not true that it is going in a bad way, there are some things that you need to tweak in your life so as to find the answers to questions you might be having. Being scared about something that is unknown is quite common, however tweaking your thinking to show that you will eventually cross the bridge when you get there is what you need to learn. Don't think about crossing the bridge (something bad happening) before it is even happening.
Take Merc Sol 30C one dose now and then take Cosmos 30C 3 doses daily for 1 week. You will definitely start feeling changes within yourself. Still if you have any queries. Please let me know. Take care :)
Cosult a psychiatrist and seek remedy. Many do not do that due to stigma, but treatment for anxiety and depression give excellent results in few weeks and almost all feel happy, so do not delay. All the best.