Female patient of age 70 having tooth pain. Pain in the molar teeth. Having pus beside d teeth having elevation on d gingiva may be cyst. Pt is having hyper tension (BP). please tl me d tablet dosage nd timing hw to tke d table. Age is 70.

Female patient of age 70 having tooth pain. Pain in the m...
If you have Faith in Homeopathy, You can use following Homeopathic Medicines: (1) Hekla Lava 3X - 2 Tablets thrice daily for 30 days Under Supervision of Homeopathic consultant only If not ameliorated than have some investigation for diagnosis. Have good nutritious food Take care of oral hygiene.
Hello lybrate-user At this age and as you said the patient is hypertensive and having pus, it is very important to discharge all the pus and treat the tooth weather extraction or root canal treatment whatever will be necessary. So my advice would be to visit a dentist instead of taking tablets right away.