I am a 26 year old male and I have pain on my left upper jaws. But I didn't have any teeth problem.

I am a 26 year old male and I have pain on my left upper ...
Hi, You need to be investigated properly.You may have caries in proximal or distal surface of teeth that you can't see by naked eye.Go for an X-ray for further diagnosis. you can send me the reports. Sometimes maxillary (upper jaw bone) can cause referred pain so it's need to be diagnosed.Then treatment can be decided.
Pain in jaw may be due tmj it should checked and x ray can be require like opg there may not be any serious issue.
Is pain in front of ear if yes get tmj xray of both side n send, in the mean time avoid opening mouth wide.
Jaw pain can be due to overstress of your studies or any other matter, calcium and vitamin -d deficiency, 3rd molar malposition etc so therefore you need to visit the dentist to know the exact pain.