I'm a 19 year old girl. I'm diagnosed with Fibroadenoma in my right breast. The size is 54*46 mm. I'm using homeopathy medicines since 4 months and the doctor is saying that the lump will be dissolved in another few months. For second opinion I consulted another doctor who said Surgery is the better option. Should I just wait for few more months or get the surgery done. I personally want to get rid of the lump.

I'm a 19 year old girl. I'm diagnosed with Fibroadenoma i...
Hi lump size is big it will not dissolve with medicine go for surgery. It is a small procedure. .u will not have any problem.
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. Fibroadenoma of the breast, although benign, does increase the chances of breast cancer. Its important that the conditioned be monitored, through regular breast exams, to ensure that it is not growing. Should it be growing still, its advisable to get this removed surgically. Nevertheless, I would advise that you get this clinically evaluated by your OB/ GYN, discuss pros & cons and proceed as recommended by your OB/ GYN. Simultaneously, do follow a streamlined and balanced diet (preferably Mediterranean) & regular lifestyle with due emphasis on regular exercise, stress reduction and relaxation. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. Especially, vegetables & fruits rich in carotenoids, vitamin C & vitamin B12 are known to help in this condition. Also, apples, broccoli, and cabbage contain glucaric acid which is closely similar to calcium D-glucarate that helps clearing out toxins and excess hormones out of the body that is likely to increase the risk of hormone dependent growths like fibroadenomas and also cancers of the breast. Try avoiding tea, coffee, carbonated soft drinks, dairy products including chocolates, alcohol, greasy, sugary and other high calorie food stuff including fast foods etc all. Green tea is an exception though. Stay well hydrated and have at least 8 - 10 glasses of clear fluids through out the day. Hope this helps. Take care and all the very best. Sincerely
If it is not increasing in size you can wait but get it operated that is removal of the lump.
Wt for some more time you may be having other lumps then aftter that get removed all.