Sir/ma'am I have problem in my teeth All above teeth is in front (straight) and All below teeth is in back (straight) And when I eat there is half cm gap in between the above all teeth and below all teeth But my all above teeth is good looking and 100% straight but I have the gap problem only. So I want to ask that is there any solution from dentist to overcome this solution. And also when I am in rest then my all teeth don't meet each other (ie the all above teeth is in front and all below teeth in back so there is gap) I want my front above teeth to meet front below teeth even I am in rest (not talking) And also I want to spend 1 lakh rs. To dentist when I will 28 years old so please help from the science point of view. Is this possible?

Sir/ma'am
I have problem in my teeth All above teeth is i...
First while resting teeth should not meet as it will create many more problems it's called freeway space your first q is not clearly understand can you send a pic of the font profile face n also of teeth as you say while eating a big gap
Sir/ma'am
hello, as per your description it seems you have an overjet problem. it can be corrected by orthodontic (braces) treatment.