Hello. I have a major issue with my mouth and gums. Despite of brushing properly I continuously suffer from bad smell from my mouth. Wat are its causes how cn it b cured? Also my son age 12 years suffers from the same problem. please assjst us. Also I am a thyroid patient.

Hello. I have a major issue with my mouth and gums. Despi...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
It is due to calculus deposits on the teeth and around the teeth in gums consult the dentist and go for treatment the problem will be solved.
Hello Ms. lybrate-user, you are suffering from a gum condition called gingivitis. You need to consult a dentist for a professional consult and will have to undergo scaling and polishing of your teeth i.e. A clean up. After that you will have to maintain your teeth and gums with a correct brushing technique.
Get it checked from dentist can br due to plaque n calculus or decayed tooth.
May be there chances of calculous deposition at the cervical area of teeth. Go to your dentist. If needed get cleaned your teeth (i.e. Scaling and polishing) follow proper brushing technique (watch utube videos for brushing technique) and understand from your dentist. Most common causes of bad breath is poor oral hygiene which leads to gum disease.
Hello, bad smell from mouth could be because of deposits or food lodgement between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. It could also be because of cold, acidity, stomach problems, not drinking enough water, not eating or fasting for long intervals. Brush twice daily, floss regularly. You can avoid it by rinsing after every 1-2 hours.