Hello, menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety,depression, malnutrition,anaemia, over exertion, Pcod, thyroidism ,results in ,delayed, painful,excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation.
* Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.
* go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow, improving haemoglobin level allowing hair follicles to grow smooth
& shining hairs. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder to reduce hair loss.
* Tk, Apple, carrots,cheese, milk,banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely.
* Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof.
@ Pulsatilla 200-6 pills, thrice.
@ Sepia200 -6 pills, thrice.
* Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.
* Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion
> Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care,
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.