Hi Dr. Am 21 year old guy. Now am v v v v worried Dr. please help me plzzz. The problem is. 1dt I was masturbating but now I only do 2 times in month. But today I think to do masturbate but my penis not standing I was shaking but its not standing. It's not stand much now days y Dr. y.wt the hell reason is wt is my age now am only 21 and still virgin. And in this age boy should get much sexual feel but I not getting anything bly Dr. y.am crying from morg am v worried please help me. I wnt my sexual life v nice I wnt to be gud in bed please help.

Hi Dr. Am 21 year old guy. Now am v v v v worried Dr. ple...
lybrate-user calm down. Reason for not getting erection is you have lot of stress regarding sexual life. Do not get stressed. And another thing is don't feel guilty about masturbation, 4_5 times masturbation weekly is healthy at your age.
Sexual excess and Masturbation drains vital nutrients from the body. If body is in the state of good health to recover, supported by healthy food, regular excercise and calm mind, this practice may cause no impact. If you have to stop Masturbation. Start HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE USTILAGO 6c, 2 pills, twice a day for 5 Days…This medicines will give mental strength to break the habit of Masturbation, If Still having same Problem then consult privately for Case study and further management…Take Care.