I have suffered with the prob of mouth ulcer. It comes every month at least 2 times. How to avoid this prob.

I have suffered with the prob of mouth ulcer. It comes ev...
Mouth ulcers r due to number of causes. Write in detail about your habits about smoking, guttaka chewing or any other habits. It can be due to Stress also.
Hello there can be many reasons for ulcers. But most common reasons for stress, vitamin b12 folic acid deficiency, or stomach upset. Firstly we have found out reason causing ulcer. Which type of ulcers are you suffering from painful or non painful, size and no of ulcers, frequency of recurrence, and systemic disease like diabetes or cardiac disease. Which types of medications you have taken before or taking all these type information is necessary to know exact nature of disease. Is it from months or years
drink lots of water ... and have multivitamin c tablets once a week for a month.. hopefully ulcers will settle...
Hello, get your consultation from a physician get your vitamin B levels checked and if require take supplements. Do baking soda and water mouthrinses.
Take 2-2 arogyavardhini vati with warm water twice a day.
It can be because of many reasons. Lack of vitamins. Gastric problems and some dental factors. Visit a dentist.