Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 year old man I have numbness and burning sensation in my right part of the body. I am business man so lot tense in my daily life. Due this problem my sleep get disturb .i feel tired all day. From last 2 years. So please tell me how to get relief.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 26 year old man I have numbness and burning sensatio...
Hello, That is probably gastric origin due sedentary lifestyle. Avoid gastric food .Avoid water at least half hour after meal .Do walking and pranayam.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.