My baby is 4 month old and he had red rashes around the neck so one pediatrician suggest me cluster-gm tube. I applied and redness is absolutely clear but skin gets white which is looking very bad. Then I consult one of my friend dermatologist and she suggest me topisone m cream. Now please suggest should I apply this cream on my baby's skin or not. This time I don't want take a chance. Its very urgent please advice me.

My baby is 4 month old and he had red rashes around the n...
You should use it it will go over the time. But application of this ointment may normalizes the skin faster.
You apply Flutivate cream once daily for 10-15 days.
Steroids are not advisable to tender skin in my opinion. There are pure coconut oil or preparations made thereof which are suitable for babies' skin. Pure organic herbal powder of Rubia cordifolia and curcumin extract 500 mg each may be licked by baby with honey and see safe changes yourself.