I got a pain on my teeth I saw a dentist he told me that I got a hole and I have to repair it cost upto 5000 but I don't want to do that so please consult me a best medicine I request I just got a pain.

I got a pain on my teeth I saw a dentist he told me that ...
once a hole(cavity) forms it will become larger unless treatment is done and you will loose your teeth eventually. to loose teeth at an young age is not good....and replacing teeth is more costly then saving the present tooth....whatever the cost for your better get it done....for temporary relief any pain killer will do...to get rid of infection you need to get it treated
any medicine can give you only temporarily relief and if infection is already there get the recommended treatment done to get rid of your pain completely.
Hello, you can take pain killers to reduce your pain. You can also do salt water rinses. But this will be a temporary solution so better get your treatment done from a dentist.
U can take a tablet ketorol dt for pain relief.bt it's not a permanent solution.either u get a rct for the tooth or get it extracted for permanent treatment.
The dentist must have recommended you a root canal treatment. There is no medicine that can heal the problem, best recommended is a Root canal treatment or else get the tooth extracted which won't be advisable as natural teeth should be preserved.
If the cavity is superficial, that is, only on the upper layers of the tooth, it can surely be filled with a tooth colored material. However, if it is a deep one, it you may have to undergo an RCT, followed by cap, which is a slightly longer procedure than a usual filling. I suggest that you consult me privately on lybrate so that you attach the pictures of your cavity and I can be in a better position to solve your query, and send across an appropriate prescription. Take care
Hopefully its a cavity, get the filling done better then taking tablets..