1.calorie dense food should be incorporated in your diet like dried fruits, potato, sweets, nuts, jam jelly, banana or mango shake, porridge, badam kheer etc.
2. Leafy vegetables should be restricted in your diet as they reduce appetite.
3. you should take 3 major meals a day and snacks in between.
4.Butter, margarine should be taken.
5.Adequate amount of egg, meat, fish, milk should be taken as it help you for tissue building in your body.
6.Try to take 1 boiled egg at every morning.
7.you should eat more food at each meal.
8. Before taking meal you can walk for sometime as it help to you feel hungrier.
9.Should take more water.
I suggest you easy method of weight gain just follow it for year you will gain weigh defiantly 1. Start exercise regularly for 3 month and then after 3 month leave it for 3 month at the time of exercise your diet will increase but same diet continue after 3 month when you stop exercise so thats why your weight will increase automatically now we discus about diet 2.take dates with milk in the morning breakfast 3.triphala kadha 4 tsp beore lunch and dinner 4.amala juice 4 tsp + 2tsp sugar + 2tsp honey in the morning empty stomach this take for 1.5 month only your weight gain will take definitely
note=avoid over eating. When you are trying to gain weight, you should eat food the rich in vitamins and minerals.
1. Healthy food includes meat, egg, milk, fruit vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Cashews, almonds, dates, walnuts, dry grapes, apricots, peaches are some of the dried fruits and nuts that can be added to breakfast, salads, cereal and desserts. Sesame seeds, ground nuts, and peanuts also contain fats in them and can help in adding that extra pounds you desire.
2. Sometimes loss of appetite may also cause weight loss.
So you should take following remedies improving weight
A]triphala kadha 4tsp before lunch and dinner
B]amala juice 4 tsp + sugar 2 tsp+ honey 2 tsp empty stomach in the morning umami flavor increases satiety and enhances appetite. Due to improving hunger and digestion whatever you will eat more and even you eat more it will digest properly and your weight will increase naturally without any supplement.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Diet Planning treatment