My age is increasing but my weight remain same what should I must do to put on weight.

My age is increasing but my weight remain same what shoul...
Avoid Stress Sleep properly on schedualed time and atlist for 7 hours Take diet rich in protien and carbohydrates like soyabin, eggs,pulses (protien) banana, sweet potato, potato,rice, milk (carbohydrate) You also add 1 tsf of Ghee in milk for extra fat take healthy and balanced diet do regular exercises that helps to elevate hunger and digestion as well as in building muscles. Take diet small in size but should be healthy and quality diet and eat in small interval. For proper guidline please chat privately.
to increase weight you have to consume more calorie then your requirement. As per your age and activity your ideal calorie consumption should be 2320kcal.to increase weight you have to consume more calorie than 2320.you need a proper dietary guideline and diet schedule. Feel free to take my consultation