I am suffering from throat infection from last 1 week. Its causing headache as well. What should we do?

I am suffering from throat infection from last 1 week. It...
Sir, Do salt water gargling of the mouth check BP Check temperature Consult me Online through lybrate for medical advice
Septilin tabs three times per day sualin tabs.
start homeopathic medicine belladona 200 bd for 3 days and avoid out side food for 2-3 days.
Please do a salt water gargle. Take one glass of Luke warm Salt water gargle, add a half spoon of salt and half spoon of honey to it and gargle using this solution, 4 times a day. Also take Tab. Crocin 500 mg, 2-3 times a day, as needed, if you have pain. If problem is not solved in 3 days, Please consult immediately.
We should know the exact cause. .this is only possible by clinical examination .for best result, please consult earliest with all previous reports and drug details.