19 years boy use to sleep heavily and also he is not so active. Suggest me what to do. His daddy is fits patient he also eat anything which ever sees even gulabjamun mix and also like roasted gram or cooking grams etc etc what is the remedy for this kindly suggest me.
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
you son is under weight and. Depressed due to dissatisfaction of the condition prevailing in the house. He is scarred of his future with feeling of insecueity. Depression carries- litharzicity, slippy attitude, loss of appetite, aversion to meet people-tingling in extremities with lack of concentration& suicidal tendency.
It so happens in d life. He should follow the following tips.
* go for meditation to nourish your brain with oxygenated blood to calm your nerve to restart your study being a strong and confident person to conquer your goal.
* Tk, 5/6 glass of water to hydrate your body and to regulate metabolism ,absorbing nutrients to nourish your entire body & brain to achieve success in life.
* your diet be easily digestible, simple on time to avoid gastric disorder to discard negative feelings.
• Tk, apples,carrots ,cheese, spinach,almonds, walnuts ,milk.
* meet your friends to share your problem in order to get solution to over come your stress, to inculcate a winner from within.
Tk homoeo medicine:
@ Ignatia 200-6 pills, thrice.
@ Five phos 6x-4 tbs, thrice.
• avoid, nicotine, alcohol,junkfood, pizza,burger,
• ensure a sound sleep for 6/7 hrs in d night.
> Report wkly,
> Your feedback is solicited for further follow up
42 years experience
Ask Free Question
Madam he requires two things
1. Change in life style.
2. Counselling regarding life style you have to assure following steps
a. He should get up early morning.
B. Give him two glass of luke warm water to drink. C. Send him for morning walk for 35 minutes. D compel him to do some exercise/ meditation/ or he should join gym.
E. Give him one apple to eat f. In breakfast he should be given sprout, oat meal, milk, / chacha/ boiled chola mater g. In lunch at plenty of salad, green leafy vegetables, 2 chapati of whole wheat / or mix with chan flour, soybean flour / brokali / rice / low salt diet/no water after meal water is allowed after 30 to 60 minutes.
H at tea time only two biscuits and one cup of green tea after some time some fruit like kale, papaya, anar, santra. Water milon and etc.
I. Dinner should w be light at 8 30 pm with salad chapati little rice and green leafy vegetables.
J. No oily spicy and processed food is allowed /totally avoid
k. No cold drinks, dry fruits, dairy products l. No smoking tobacco chewing or alcohol.
M. Drink plenty of water whole day.
For counselling he should be send to some good local counselor.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.