Hello sir I am 21 year old, male. From nearly 3 weeks I am suffering from lower back pain only ont he right side of my hip. THis pain is very sharp when I change my posture to left or right while sleeping. Also there is pain when I sit and stand. While sitting the pain is not on the pubis bone (I think the bone which holds the wight directly when we sit) but it is to those bones which are attached to it near spine and travels to inside of my buttock. While sneezing and coughing it feels like I am gona die because of this pain. When I let my femur or leg free and loses it while walking I feel some tension and pain near the root of spine on the right side only. This pain is killing me, I walk and sit properly. Can you tell me waht is this pain and its cause? ALso please tell me some suggestions? I will be thankful to u.

Hello sir
I am 21 year old, male. From nearly 3 weeks I a...
due to bad posture. due to nerve compression so x-ray MRI must to see. tk physiotherapy treatment for few days. avoid long sitting and standing. keep equal balance on both legs. avoid toward bending. posture correction must.. its near sciatica pain.