Is night guard the only way to control chipping teeth? Is there any way we can get the same shape of teeth again. I e chipped teeth.

Is night guard the only way to control chipping teeth? Is...
night guard is given for the case of bruxism and generalised attrition.if ur teeth are attrited then u can go for capping.
You can go with zirconia crowns, and night guard to prevent rest of the teeth.
Yes night guard is the best way to protect chipping as it helps direct friction between teeth and you can get the same shape of teeth backed by get tooth coloured fillings done I. E.composite.
night gaurd can be helpful especially in patients who grinds teeth at night. you can get composite restoration done to again built up your tooth shape.
Same shape and size can got back by crowns.
yes to control the chipping it is the way but we can't get same shape teeth again only controls further chipping