Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am 24 year old from delhi. I am having slip disc since march 2014 at L4-L5 level. Due to this my basic functionalities of body is affected like I can not bend forward, can't lift minor weight, can't run, can't do exercises to keep myself fit and so on. Last year I found out in another MRI, minor slip disc at L5-S1, which is causing numbness in my left leg. This introduces hindrance in my walking like I am not able to walk more than 300 metres. My leg hurts. I am also having cervical since one year at C4-C5. Lower back slip disc doesn't allow me to sit for long time and cervical problem doesn't allow me to study on bed while lying on my back as my neck hurts immediately when I start so. Ultimately my sufferings are affecting both my personal life and my educational life. Sir I am ashamed to ask but it is mandatory for me to know is there any law by which I can avail physically handicapped relaxations. I don't knot know what to do with my life. I am completely depressed. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir, I am 24 year old from delhi. I am having slip disc s...
relax , let me see your mri and then suggest you an appropriate treatment , you will be perfectly fine
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.