My sons teeth are yellow and also it does not turn white after frequent brushing, as he was in hospital for dengue he didn't got an opportunity to brush his teeth. Now his teeth are covered with a yellow layer. Is any way to remove the yellowness of teeth without consulting a dentist at home?

My sons teeth are yellow and also it does not turn white ...
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on your son's teeth. Get scaling and polishing done from a dentist. Brush twice daily, floss regularly and rinse after every meal.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
You can get rid of that yellow layer on teeth by a routine dental procedure called teeth cleaning. its a 30 min procedure and not expensive. get it done.
Get scaling and polishing done by dentist and start brushing two times a day.