I am a 24 year old male. I want to adjust my teeth back as I feel them protruding outside. Which bracing method would be best as well economically lower so that least impact I could feel as I would be using corrective measure.

I am a 24 year old male. I want to adjust my teeth back a...
Hi the best and the most economical method to correct the alignment and protrusion of your teeth would be fixed orthodontic treatment with metal braces. If you think you would be conscious with the metal braces, then the next best option would be ceramic braces or aligners, but they would be a little more expensive. Feel free to consult.
Fixed metal braces are most economical and will gv you desired results.
Straightwire metallic braces will be the most economical option.
Contact a orthodontist.
Orthodontic treatment is of two types. Removable and fixed. Removable is economically lower but fixed gives best results. So if your condition suits to removable then only you opt this method otherwise fixed metal braces only the choice left.
Hi thanks for the query yes orthodontic (braces) treatment is the only option for treatment of protruding teeth. Stainless steel braces are economical thank you.