Im getting pimples often, after some months I used some natural ways of resisting them I got rid of some pimples. But now am suffering from the ACNE scars left by the pimples. Natural way of treating my skin is it possible that way or what else should be done to get rid of this acne scars. And also I need the diet part by avoiding some foods I can be safe from pimples. Please help me with this. Since am suffering from these scars for more tha 3 years. Thank you. Sir.

Im getting pimples often, after some months I used some n...
I will suggest you to apply aloevera gel twice a day for six months over the face and follow up on completion
Take the following treatment - 1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner. 2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning. 3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day. 4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food. 5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it. 6. Have all your meals on time. 7. Drink lots of water 8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne.