Its related to sperm count. I have observed that the sperm count has gown down in my body. What are the natural remedies or safe medication to increase the sperm count?

Its related to sperm count. I have observed that the sper...
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Don't get confused. Sperm quantity and thickness changes according to physical condition and sexual intercourse / masturbation timing and related mental and physical conditions. Therefore, don't think too much about the thickness or quantity of sperm. If you want to know the quality of sperm, get your sperm checked for that. For Healthy Sperm, Eat More Vitamins.(Deficiencies in vitamin A have been linked to sluggish sperm and lowered fertility) Minerals.(Inadequate levels of zinc can cause lowered sperm counts), Fatty acids, Folic acid, Lycopen, and Drink a lot of Water. Take care. Take care.