Almost every morning i am bleeding in the teeth whenever I brush it. What should I do?

Get a scaling done.
Few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleanig once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
One of the most common reasons for bleeding gums is gingivitis. In easy terms, gingivitis is inflammation (swelling) of gums. It is mostly dude to the accumulation of plaque over a long period. The plaque becomes hard is causes inflammation leading to bleeding when you brush or eat anything hard. You should immediately see a dentist to get a round of scaling (cleaning) done.