Hello doctor, I am 42 years female, having pain last teeth at lower left side. I have seen black spot on teeth. What is can be done. Please advise.

Hello doctor, I am 42 years female, having pain last teet...
Pain can be due to tooth cavity, please visit a dentist. You will be suggested to take an x ray and accordingly either filling or root canal treatment will be suggested.
That black spot is caries (cavity) in your tooth. Get your x-ray done and send me reports for further advice. For pain you can take ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water. You will get temporary relief.
If third molar consult a maxillofacial surg get it removed.
It looks you got decay on that tooth. It might require root canal treatment. Visit to a dentist and get the xray done for exact diagnosis.
Hi, from what I understand, you are talking about your 3rd molar (wisdom tooth). If I am right then I would like to tell you that 3rd molars are prone to getting decayed and stains since its the last tooth in the arch, so regular brushing techniques if not followed properly, tends to accumulate stains and plaque. I would recommended you to consult a dentist to get your tooth clinically evaluated. Regards Dr. Dhruv anand.