Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 year old and I am suffering from high blood pressure from past few months. How can I completely Ger rid of it.

1 Doctor Answered
I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and keep a record for BP and follow up with finding.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.