I have detect a high sugar in my body is about 256 so please guide me which fruits should be eat on daily basis I don't want to stop eating fruits I loved fruits so please tell me which fruits and there quantity of eating.

I have detect a high sugar in my body is about 256 so ple...
DEAR NIRANJAN VERY GOODF QUESTION. YOU CAN EAT ALL FRUITS EXCEPT MANGO. BANANA,GRAPES, CHIKOO AND LEECHI.NO FRUIT JUICE AT ALL. YOU CAN TAKE 250 gm OF FRUIT DAILY IN TWO DIVIDING PART AT 12 NOON AND 5 P.M. YOU MUST EAT FRUIT TO PREVENT NEUROPATHY.
Mr. lybrate-user, Blood glucose level of 256 mg is very high. It has to be brought down as early as possible with appropriate medication. To be in control fasting should be closer to 100 mg, PP should be 150 to 160 mg mg & HbA1c% <6.8. If this is not done, then you are inviting severe long term complications of diabetes related multiple vital organs. Plus looking at your weight and height it clear that you are obese with a BMI of over 30 kgs/M2. This has to be brought down to 23 kgs/M2. A person with diabetes can eat following fruits like papaya, apple, orange, sweet lime, water melon, guava, pear & pomegranate but only about 100 g a day, that too when blood glucose is well controlled. Thanks.